Authvia Text Payments
Modernize your conversational commerce experience with Authvia. The Bevero and Authvia integration currently includes the ability to text club members a link to pay should their club shipment payment decline.
How it works
- Download your list of declined orders from Bevero.
- Upload to the Authvia portal.
- Send SMS.
- When payments are made, transactions complete in Bevero.
- Payment data is tokenized and
- Every payment transaction requires
a unique, 4-character code to
ensure the customer is making a
payment for the right transaction.
- Customer data is obfuscated,
rendering it unreadable to possible
- Every customer has access to their
own secure vault to add or delete
information at will.
- Authvia is PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant.
- A single login to Authvia allows
customers to manage their data
and view past receipts, payment
requests, payment options,
signatures, forms, and contracts.
- A single login for Bevero customers
makes managing coversations
with members and guests a cinch.
- $10 per month integration fee.
- $0.20 per text conversation (a single conversation contains multiple texts).
- Frequently Asked Questions.
Rolling out conversational commerce one step at a time.
Phase 1 (current phase): Send SMS messages to your club members to collect payment on declined orders. With email open rates averaging around 30%, now more than ever SMS is essential.
Phase 2: Admin and POS integration. Send text invoices for orders created in the Admin (phone or email orders) and eliminate the need for payment terminals on the POS by texting the invoice to your customer.